B.C. DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT :: NARAYANPET DISTRICT
- Department Websites:
- State Website – https://tsbcwd.cgg.gov.in
- ePASS Scholarships – https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- OBMMS – https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/
- eHostels – https://bchostels.cgg.gov.in/ts/Index.do
- MJPTBCWREIS –https://mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in/default.aspx
- Study Circle – https://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in/
- Key Contact Numbers of the Department Staff:
- D. Krishnama Chary, – +91 9440635230
District BC Development Officer (FAC) Narayanpet
- M.A. Mustafa, Sr. Asst. – +91 9052420786
- P.Shiva Kumar Jr.Asst. – +91 9059046913
- T. Naresh Kumar, D.E.O – +91 9160740795
SCHEMES OF THE BC DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
- Post Matric Scholarships, Reimbursement of Tuition Fee to BC Students and Reimbursement of Tuition Fee to EBC Students:
Sanction of Post Matric Scholarships, Reimbursement of Tuition Fee to BCs and Reimbursement of Tuition Fee to EBC from Intermediate to PG courses to around 8,000 students of Narayanpet Dist. per annum who belong to the Telangana State.
- Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Scholarship Scheme:
Government of Telangana is implementing a prestigious programme called “Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi Financial assistance for the benefit of poor BC & EBC students for higher education in foreign universities. “Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi” will be initially sanctioned to (300) BC Students every year and is open to all eligible graduates to pursue Post Graduate studies abroad. He/She should have a valid TOEFL/IELTS and GRE/GMAT scores with a age limit of less than (35) years and family income shall be less than Rs.5.00 lakhs per annum from all sources.
- Pre Matric Scholarships:
Sanction of Pre-Matric Scholarships to the students from 5th standard to 10th standard to all the students whose parental income is below Rs.44,500/- though ePASS website.
- Pre Matric Hostels:
(4) Pre-Matric BC Hostels are functioning in the District, out of which (2) are Girls Hostels and (2) are Boys Hostels. (540) poor students are staying in these (4) BC Hostels.
- Post Matric Hostels:
(5) Post-Matric BC Hostels are functioning in the District, out of which (2) are Girls Hostels and (3) are Boys Hostels. (650) poor students are staying in these (5) BC Hostels.
- MJPTBCWREIS Residential Schools:
Govt. of Telangana considering the need to uplift BC students in Social, Economic and Educational sector and has sanctioned (119) Residential Schools in entire State and (03) Govt. BC Residential Schools are sanctioned to the District. Out of them (2) for Girls and (1) for Boys. Each School is functioning with the strength of (240). Total of (720) students are studying in these (3) MJPTBCWREIS Schools.
- Incentives to intercaste marriages:
Government of Telangana provides an award/honorarium of Rs.10,000/- to the inter caste married couple.
- Kalyana Laxmi Scheme to B.Cs & E.B.Cs.
This scheme is dealing with Revenue Department as the Tahsildars will verify the applications and submit the Revenue divisional Officer, the Revenue divisional Officers will sanction Rs.1,00,116/- as per eligibility after passing of the bills the cheques will be distributed by the Hon’ble M.L.As of the respective constituency. The budget will provided by the B.C. Welfare Department.
- Financial Assistance to Advocates:
Government of Telangana provides stipends to trainee B.C. Advocates towards purchase of Book and furniture etc.,
- Registration of New B.C. Federations:
Registration-New website is launched for Registration of Primary Cooperative Societies and affiliation of the same to the concerned Federations through online – Site opened website: http://tsbcwd.cgg.gov.in/
- Washermen Co-op. Society
- Nayee Brahmin Co-op. Society
- Vaddera Co-op. Society
- Sagara (Uppaar) Co-op. Society
- Krishna Balija /Poosala Co-op. Society
- Valmiki/Boya Co-op. Society
- Battraju Co-op. Society
- Vishwabrahmin Co-op. Society
- Shalivahana / Kummari Co-op. Society
- Medara Co-op. Society
- Toddy Tappers Co-op. Finance.