BRIEF NOTES ON DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITIES IN NARAYAPET DISTRICT
- Erection of new 33/11KV Substations:- 12Nos 33/11KV Substations Proposed out of which 2Nos Budget proposals under process(Vittalapur – Damaragidda Mdl, Pusalpad – Mariakal Mdl), 3Nos Site to be finalized(Musrifa – Kosgi Mdl, Chandravancha – Kosgi Mdl, Jalalpur – Narayanpet Mdl), 2Nos Mannual estimates submitted(Pulimamidi-Utkoor Mdl, Kanmanur-Marikal Mdl), 3Nos Work under Progress(Gudigandla –Makthal Mdl, Kollampally –Narayanpet Mdl, Singaram – Narayanpet Mdl) & 2Nos Charged(Veeraram – Maddur Mdl, Damagnapur – Maddur Mdl).
- Integrated power development scheme (IPDS) :- Under IPDS scheme for electrification of Narayanapet Town Scheme Cost. 8.46 Crores, works completed with a cost of Rs. 3.42crores which works involved such as New DTRs erection, Addition poles erection, Conversion of Lines etc.,
- DDUGJY Scheme :- Under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grama Jyothi Yojana scheme sanctioned erection of 4 Nos. 33/11KV Substations out of which 2 Nos., Nidugurthi – Utkoor (M), Lokurthy – Damargidda (M works are completed and charged balance 2 Nos. i.e., Karne – Makthal (M), Venkatreddypally – Gandeed (M), electrification of habitations, strengthening of network, works under progress and also works running for release of BPL services with providing meter, service wire, SMC Board, earthing, LED Bulb with cost of Rs.3500/- for each service provided by the department.
- Enhancement of power transformers under 24Hrs supply :- 12Nos Addl./Enhancement of power transformers proposed at Mirjapur – Kosgi Mdl, Dorepally-Maddur Mdl, Venkatapur-Marikal Mdl, Musthaiapally-Makthal Mdl, Paspula-Makthal Mdl, Damaragidda-Damaragidda Mdl, Dhanwada-Dhanwada Mdl, Maganoor-Maganoor Mdl, Eklaspur-Marikal Mdl, Kolpur-Bijwar Mdl, Gotur-Marikal Mdl, Manthangode-Makthal Mdl works completed and charged.
- 24 Hrs Power supply in the district being extended.
- New Agriculture services released :- As on FY 2017-18, 1901 Nos. applications registered & up to 31-03-19 are 4129 Nos, out of which 2765Nos. agriculture services released and balance to be released 1364Nos.
- Indirajalaprabha scheme :- Under Indirajalaprabha scheme 154 Nos. beneficiaries borewells programmed for energization out of which 146 Nos. beneficiaries borewells energized, and balance 8 Nos. beneficiaries estimates sanctioned with cost of payments yet to be received from PD/DRDO & DRDA.
DETAILS OF STAFF OF OPERATION DIVISION NARAYANPET;TSSPDCL (PDF 31.2 KB)