- General Election to the TSLA-2023
- Candidate Affidavit Management
- Candidates Maintenance expenditure Books
About District :
- Narayanpet district is a relatively new district in the Indian state of Telangana. It was formed on February 17, 2018, when it was carved out of the larger Mahbubnagar district. Narayanpet is located in the southern part of Telangana and shares borders with the states of Karnataka and Maharashtra.
- The district’s headquarters are located in the town of Narayanpet, which is also the largest town in the district. The district is spread over an area of around 3,640 square kilometers and has a population of approximately 2,60,000 people as per the 2011 Census of India.
- The district is primarily an agricultural region with a focus on the production of crops like cotton, maize, and groundnuts. The district is also known for its handloom industry and produces sarees and dress materials that are popular throughout the state.